Sunday 11 March 2012

Summer is Hotter with Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion, Shick and Nuffnang!

My ideal Nuffnang summer is to finally start this other blog of mine. Yipee! Finally! I got a drive to start adding contents to my newest blog! Thanks to Nuffnang Philippines' promo, i was able to start one! In collaboration with Banana Boat Sun Screen Lotion and Schick Razors, Nuffnang Philippines brings 50 lucky Nuffnangers to a special screening of "The Hunger Games"! Another yipee! How slick is that fellow bloggers! I definitely would want to be one of the lucky Nuffnangers, and I love The Hunger Games! 

Anyway, going back to the real deal... What is really my ideal Nuffnang summer? My ideal Nuffnang summer is to spend at least a day enjoying the hot, white sand beach of Boracay Island! Who does not like Boracay anyway? With the perfect white sand beaches, with one of the most romantic sunset views, with the proliferation of some greatest water sports adventures and of course, with the non-stop beach parties and the like, what more can you ask for in Boracay? It would definitely be the perfect summer getaway for almost everyone! And luckily, my friends and I were able to book tickets to Boracay this summer. Hooray for us this summer! And I am going to actually spend my ideal Nuffnang summer vacay! <wink>

And what's the best way to spend this hot summer madness? A bottle of Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion and Shick Razors! This may be over the top, but hey, we just recently purchased Banana Boat's Sunscreen Lotion yesterday at SM North EDSA's Watsons Philippines Summer Promo, in time for our Boracay summer getaway. We even got free photos and freebies from Banana Boat by simply purchasing a few items. Additionally, I am an avid fan of Schick, for years now! All my razors are strictly Schick. So I got a really good feeling that this post (and promo!) was really meant for me. I just hope so! XD

So why choose Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion and Schick Razors? Simple! Their tagline alone says everything. Simple taglines but catchy ones... Few words but in depth meaning...

"Shick. Free your skin."

"Banana Boat Sunscren Lotion. We've got you covered."



So what are you waiting for? Enjoy the heat of the sun this summer. Fear not the heat for Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotions and Schick Shavers are here to save the day! These awesome items are readily available in your favorite stores. Grab one now!

No comments:

Post a Comment