Friday 2 March 2012

The Great Finds of Nivek is Born

It has always been my dream to write - may it be about anything under the sun. I have already started with a 365 project wherein I have showed my passion for creative writing and photography, though both were still amateurishly done. Today, I will be venturing in to another craft - style and trends plus online promos!

I stumbled upon David Guison's blog about male fashion and photography and I was awed. It brought back my liking for these craft. I remembered back then that I am artistically inclined into this trend - the days when weekend parties and the like define myself. Thanks to David, I am now reminiscing these liking through this blog. I have also been an avid followers of people who seemed to make online contests and promotions their own "craft", by participating and winning! It paved the way for me to also join various online contests, mainly on twitter, and luckily, I won on some promos! With that, I am now merging these two great idea into one. Thus, the birth of this blog and The Great Finds of Nivek is born!

At the age of 27 (and counting), I will try my best to incorporate my sense of style into this blog and update a few netizens of the exciting world of joining various online promos. Tag along guys and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment