Saturday 28 April 2012

PLDT MyDSL and Nuffnang Philippines: An Awesome Movie Night with The Avengers!

I was one of the lucky few who got an invite to an exclusive screening of the Avengers last April 26 at the Shangri-La Cineplex courtesy of PLDT MyDSL and Nuffnang Philippines. Indeed, it was a successful event seeing fellow Nuffnangers - with all smiles and excitement - as hundreds queue in for the much awaited event of the summer. I am proud to say that I am part of the Nuffnang community and I promised I would definitely blog about this awesome experience!

(I am a proud Nuffnanger!)

We were greeted by the two "leads" of The Avenegers - Iron Man and The Hulk - at the cinema lobby. A bunch flocked and grabbed some photo op with these two "mimicking" characters. The hype is really felt at the cinema alone. Everyone is ready to be amazed with the much-awaited Avengers movie. And gladly, it did! The hype the movie got during its promotional season is really worth it. The movie is simply breathtaking and I just need to watch the movie AGAIN! Not because I missed a part of the movie or something, I just want to relinquish that moment of awe while watching the movie. No words can describe how fantastic the movie was. Even the numbers at the famous Rotten Tomatoes prove it. The movie was critically acclaimed and rated a very high 97% - which is a very rare feat for today's mainstream movies!

(Me and the tough guys - Iron Mand and The Hulk)

Thanks to PLDT MyDSL and Nuffnag Philippines for letting me and a friend experience such an amazing movie. It was definitely worth it! Additionally, I got ecstatic as I got these awesome loot bag from PLDT MyDSL! I love all the things inside! A bunch of thanks guys!

(Thanks PLDT MyDSL for this awesome loot bag!)

It was the prefect timing for PLDT MyDSL to be introduced to us. We were on a hunt for THAT perfect internet connection! And we just signed up during their Great PayDay Sale! Yeahbah!!! What a way to end the week. PLDT MyDSL + Nuffnang Philippines + The Avengers = A Very Awesome Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment